- Browse Books
- 2023 IBD Exclusive Merchandise
- Book Blog
- Pre-Order the new Patrick Rothfuss: "The Narrow Road Between Desires"
- 9/15/23: NPR recommends books for For Hispanic Heritage Month
- 9/8/2023: Moira Macdonald recommends a dozen must-read new books for fall
- 9/5/2023: 2023 Washington State Book Award nominees
- September 2023 Pre-Orders!
- 8/31/2023: Washington Post selects 10 Noteworthy Books for September
- 8/30/2023: From The New York Times 16 Books to Read in September
- August 2023. Staff recommendations for rest of summer reading!
- 7/31/23: Moira Macdonald’s new paperback recommendations
- 7/28/23: Washington Post: 12 books to get you to the end of the summer and beyond
- 7/20/23: Barack Obama recommends Summer Reads!
- Seattle Arts + Lectures Announces 2023/24 Season!
- 12/1/2022: 2022 Staff Favorites!
- 2023 Banned Books Week
- npr recent book reviews and author interviews
- Latest Book Club choices from Oprah, Reese, Jenna + GMA
- Links for Book People
- Information for Authors
You are hereBack to top
We Love to Help with School Book Events and Author Appearances!
Thank you for thinking of Edmonds Bookshop for your book needs!
We Can Supply Books for a Special Event
We are always interested in partnering with schools and similar organizations, for individual author events as well as stocking classrooms and libraries with new books on an ongoing basis.
Recently, the focus has been on books that feature inclusivity and diversity; and titles that engage readers of all ages and all levels.
We are also happy to provide books for staff book clubs and all-school reads.
Some of the details:
*We need at least four weeks' lead time to order books for special events.
*For author visits, we are happy to create an order form for parents to fill out in advance.
*We do our best to supply every title in a timely manner. Sometimes books are simply out of print or in between print runs. As necessary, we are happy to suggest alternative, comparable books for anything on your list.
*We offer 20% discount pre-tax on each title, unless otherwise noted.
*Please take advantage of the Wish List feature on the left sidebar of this website to request books for you, your classroom, your library or your school.
[note: first create an account, then you may add books to a wish list and share the list.]
Host a Book Fair Event at Edmonds Bookshop
An event full of book buying and fundraising for your school!
- Edmonds Bookshop will donate 15% of all sales during the event to your school.
- Send everyone you know to buy any books they wish!
- We will also accept donations.
- If people wish to buy books to donate directly to your school, we will have a donation box.
- Let's make it easy for the people to shop for you: supply a wish list of titles [and get the list to us a couple of weeks early so we can stock up!]
- We will deliver the beautiful books to you after the event.
- Once the event has been planned, we will advertise it on all of our social medias -- and you do the same, to make it a really fun and successful evening!
- The possibilities are kind of endless! Get in touch with Michelle to discuss all of the details.
All questions, clarifications, and orders can be directed to Michelle Bear, 425-775-2789, firstname.lastname@example.org.