- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 3/5/2023: Recent Memoirs + Biographies About Women
- Elaine's March 2023 column: Historical Fiction by and About Women
- 3/1/2023: Washington Post chooses 10 noteworthy books for March
- 3/1/2023: The New York Times Recommends New Books for March
- March 2023 Pre-Orders!
- 2/7/2023: Beautiful and Cute Little Books!
- February 2023 Seattle Times Catch Up!
- 1/12/2023: Books we're looking forward to this year!
- 1/5/23. The PNBA Award Winners have been announced!
- 12/1/2022: 2022 Staff Favorites!
- npr recent book reviews and author interviews
- Latest Book Club choices from Oprah, Reese, Jenna + GMA
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
We Are Here to Help with School Book and Author Events!
Thank you for thinking of Edmonds Bookshop for your book needs!
We are always interested in partnering with schools and similar organizations.
We have worked with schools for individual author events as well as stocking classrooms and libraries with new books on an ongoing basis.
Recently, the focus has been on books that feature inclusivity and diversity; and titles that engage readers of all ages and all levels.
We are also happy to provide books for staff book clubs and all-school reads.
Some of the details:
*We need at least four weeks' lead time to order books for special events.
*For author visits, we are happy to create an order form for parents to fill out in advance.
*We do our best to supply every title in a timely manner. Sometimes books are simply out of print or in between print runs. As necessary, we are happy to suggest alternative, comparable books for anything on your list.
*We offer 20% discount pre-tax on each title, unless otherwise noted.
*Please take advantage of the Wish List feature on the left sidebar of this website to request books for you, your classroom, your library or your school.
[note: first create an account, then you may add books to a wish list and share the list.]
All questions, clarifications, and orders can be directed to Michelle Bear, 425-775-2789, firstname.lastname@example.org.