- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 7/28/2022: The New York Times recommends 13 New Books Coming in August
- 7/26/2022: Barack Obama's Summer 2022 Reading List!
- 7/26/2022: 2022 Booker Prize Longlist Announced!
- 7/16/2022: The Washington Post recommends 12 noteworthy books for July and August
- KCLS Author Events
- Pre-Order Fredrik Backman's "The Winners"
- July 2022 Seattle Times Books Catch Up...
- npr recent book reviews and author interviews
- 7/12/2022: Congratulations 2022 US Poet Laureate: Ada Limon!
- 2022/2023 Seattle Arts + Lectures Season Announced!
- Book-It 2022-23 Season Announced
- Sno-Isle Library Author Events
- 6/30/2022: npr Recommends 8 Books to Enjoy at the Beach This Summer
- 7/2/2022: NPR staff and critics favorite books so far this year
- 6/30/2022: The LA Times recommends 10 books for July
- 6/15/2022: The 2022 Women's Prize Winner is announced!
- 6/6/2022: Bill Gates recommends summer reads
- 5/26/22: Washington Post recommends 8 thrillers and mysteries to read this summer
- 5/26/2022: 13 feel-good books to brighten your summer from The Washington Post
- Boxed Notecards!
- Latest Book Club choices from Oprah, Reese, Jenna + GMA
- Links for Book People
- WOTS page 2
You are hereBack to top
We Are Here to Help with School Book and Author Events!
Thank you for thinking of Edmonds Bookshop for your book needs!
We are always interested in partnering with schools and similar organizations.
We have worked with schools for individual author events as well as stocking classrooms and libraries with new books on an ongoing basis.
Recently, the focus has been on books that feature inclusivity and diversity; and titles that engage readers of all ages and all levels.
We are also happy to provide books for staff book clubs and all-school reads.
Some of the details:
*We need at least four weeks' lead time to order books for special events.
*For author visits, we are happy to create an order form for parents to fill out in advance.
*We do our best to supply every title in a timely manner. Sometimes books are simply out of print or in between print runs. As necessary, we are happy to suggest alternative, comparable books for anything on your list.
*We offer 20% discount pre-tax on each title, unless otherwise noted.
*Please take advantage of the Wish List feature on the left sidebar of this website to request books for you, your classroom, your library or your school.
[note: first create an account, then you may add books to a wish list and share the list.]
All questions, clarifications, and orders can be directed to Michelle Bear, 425-775-2789, firstname.lastname@example.org.