- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 2/26/2021: New York Times: new in paperback!
- 2/25/2021: Spring young adult titles you won't want to miss!
- 2/25/2021: Tom Stockley cookbook
- 2/25/2021: Literature from the COVID-19 era
- 2/24/2021: Jump-start your spring reading with these 6 new paperbacks
- 2/24/2021: Books to Watch for in March from The New York Times
- 2/23/2021: Viet Thanh Nguyen’s sequel "The Committed"
- From the NYT: Indigenous Writers Are Changing Sci-Fi
- Isabel Allende books
- Anne Lamott books
- 2/21/2021: Sunday Seattle Times Books!
- 2/18/2021: New Staff Book Recommendations!
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Frequent Buyer Bonus Plan. After you've purchased twelve new books, we will calculate the average price and provide you with a credit to use on your next purchase. This is our way of thanking you, our loyal customers, for your business and your support of your local independent bookstore over the years.
Gift Certificates. We have lovely gift certificates available all year 'round and in any denomination you choose. In-store, by phone, and now available to purchase on-line, right here!
Gift Wrap. Free. All year long.
Used Books. We keep a small selection of great used books in the store at great prices at all times. We also buy quality used books for cash or in-store credit. Check with the owner or manager for details.