- Browse Books
- WOTS 2020
- Book Blog
- Bookshop Staff Holiday Gift Recommendations 2020
- 11/23/2020: NYT Book Review 10 Best Books of 2020
- 11/19/2020: 10 best books of 2020 from The Washington Post
- 11/20/20: "Unsettled Ground" examines the shifting legacy of the 1847 Whitman massacre
- 11/19/20: Seattle’s indie booksellers suggest perfect gifts
- 11/18/2020: 6 new paperbacks
- 11/18/2020: National Book Awards announced
- Barack Obama Memoir November 17, 2020
- By-Appointment Holiday Shopping
- 15 Feel good books recommended by The Washington Post
- 11/11/2020: The Plot Thickens recommends recent crime books
- 11/12/2020: Shop Indie Bookstores now!
- 11/10/2020: Megan Rapinoe's new memoir "One Life"
- 10 books to read in November from the Washington Post
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Frequent Buyer Bonus Plan. After you've purchased twelve new books, we will calculate the average price and provide you with a credit to use on your next purchase. This is our way of thanking you, our loyal customers, for your business and your support of your local independent bookstore over the years.
Gift Certificates. We have lovely gift certificates available all year 'round and in any denomination you choose. In-store, by phone, and now available to purchase on-line, right here!
Gift Wrap. Free. All year long.
Used Books. We keep a small selection of great used books in the store at great prices at all times. We also buy quality used books for cash or in-store credit. Check with the owner or manager for details.