- Browse Books
- WOTS 2020
- Book Blog
- Bookshop Staff Holiday Gift Recommendations 2020
- 11/23/2020: NYT Book Review 10 Best Books of 2020
- 11/19/2020: 10 best books of 2020 from The Washington Post
- 11/20/20: "Unsettled Ground" examines the shifting legacy of the 1847 Whitman massacre
- 11/19/20: Seattle’s indie booksellers suggest perfect gifts
- 11/18/2020: 6 new paperbacks
- 11/18/2020: National Book Awards announced
- Barack Obama Memoir November 17, 2020
- By-Appointment Holiday Shopping
- 15 Feel good books recommended by The Washington Post
- 11/11/2020: The Plot Thickens recommends recent crime books
- 11/12/2020: Shop Indie Bookstores now!
- 11/10/2020: Megan Rapinoe's new memoir "One Life"
- 10 books to read in November from the Washington Post
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- You may return or exchange any book in its original condition for a full refund (excluding shipping cost) within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Without a receipt/invoice, a return may be approved for exchange or store credit at the manager's discretion and only at the current value of the book. Please contact us for details.
- For all returns/exchanges, the customer is responsible for costs, if any, of return shipping to Edmonds Bookshop. We recommend you return your items using an insured and traceable method. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit.
- Special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returned.
- If you receive your order and find an item to be missing, incorrect or damaged please contact the store within 7 days, so that we may address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.