- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 2/26/2021: New York Times: new in paperback!
- 2/25/2021: Spring young adult titles you won't want to miss!
- 2/25/2021: Tom Stockley cookbook
- 2/25/2021: Literature from the COVID-19 era
- 2/24/2021: Jump-start your spring reading with these 6 new paperbacks
- 2/24/2021: Books to Watch for in March from The New York Times
- 2/23/2021: Viet Thanh Nguyen’s sequel "The Committed"
- From the NYT: Indigenous Writers Are Changing Sci-Fi
- Isabel Allende books
- Anne Lamott books
- 2/21/2021: Sunday Seattle Times Books!
- 2/18/2021: New Staff Book Recommendations!
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- You may return or exchange any book in its original condition for a full refund (excluding shipping cost) within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Without a receipt/invoice, a return may be approved for exchange or store credit at the manager's discretion and only at the current value of the book. Please contact us for details.
- For all returns/exchanges, the customer is responsible for costs, if any, of return shipping to Edmonds Bookshop. We recommend you return your items using an insured and traceable method. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit.
- Special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returned.
- If you receive your order and find an item to be missing, incorrect or damaged please contact the store within 7 days, so that we may address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.