- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- Where's Waldo 2020?
- 7/6/2020: Local author Wendy Kendall
- 7/3/2020: 16 Books to Watch For in July from the New York Times
- 6/24/2020: List from Oprah - Books by women to transport you this summer
- 6/24/20: New paperbacks: bestsellers, award winners, local authors!
- 6/16/20: Modern Scandanavian Baking, a new cookbook
- 6/16/20: Alternate history novel: "Rodham"
- 6/5/2020: 3 female-authored crime fiction picks from Seattle Times
- 6/3/2020: Striving to be antiracist, with all the recommended reading we can find!
- npr recent author interviews
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- You may return or exchange any book in its original condition for a full refund (excluding shipping cost) within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Without a receipt/invoice, a return may be approved for exchange or store credit at the manager's discretion and only at the current value of the book. Please contact us for details.
- For all returns/exchanges, the customer is responsible for costs, if any, of return shipping to Edmonds Bookshop. We recommend you return your items using an insured and traceable method. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit.
- Special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returned.
- If you receive your order and find an item to be missing, incorrect or damaged please contact the store within 7 days, so that we may address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.