- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 3/5/2023: Recent Memoirs + Biographies About Women
- Elaine's March 2023 column: Historical Fiction by and About Women
- 3/1/2023: Washington Post chooses 10 noteworthy books for March
- 3/1/2023: The New York Times Recommends New Books for March
- March 2023 Pre-Orders!
- 2/7/2023: Beautiful and Cute Little Books!
- February 2023 Seattle Times Catch Up!
- 1/12/2023: Books we're looking forward to this year!
- 1/5/23. The PNBA Award Winners have been announced!
- 12/1/2022: 2022 Staff Favorites!
- npr recent book reviews and author interviews
- Latest Book Club choices from Oprah, Reese, Jenna + GMA
- Links for Book People
- Information for Authors
You are hereBack to top
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you order or register on our site. As appropriate/necessary, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you will only be used in the following way:
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (name, address, e-mail, etc.) may be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to process future transactions. We do not store credit card numbers on our servers.