- Browse Books
- WOTS 2021
- Book Blog
- 10/10/2021: a week of Seattle Times book reviews
- 10/7/2021: Nobel Prize in Literature: Abdulrazak Gurnah
- 10/5/2021: Adult books for teens who are ready to read beyond the YA shelf.
- 10/5/2021: Supply chain woes have hit the book world! Paperbacks to buy soon.
- 10/4/2021: 2021 Finalists for National Book Awards announced.
- October 2021: Witchy + Spooky books that we love!
- 9/29/2021: Recommended October books from The New York Times
- 2021 September Seattle Times book reviews catch up
- 9/28/2021: Books to read in October from The Washington Post
- 9/26/2021: 2021 Banned Books Week!
- 9/16/2021: NYT Fall Books Preview: Fiction
- 9/10/2021: Congratulations Jess Walter!
- 9/10/2021: 2021 Washington State Book Awards announced
- 9/7/2021: 15 Books to Read this Fall from the Washington Post
- 8/30/2021: 34 Most Anticipated Books of Fall 2021
- Dave Egger's new novel, hardcover edition, available at Indies only!
- 2022 Calendars are arriving!
- Latest Book Club choices from Oprah, Reese, Jenna + GMA
- 10/20/2021: Michelle was on Evening Magazine on King 5!
- October 2021: Gifting suggestions: Beautiful editions of classics with bonus content!
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you order or register on our site. As appropriate/necessary, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you will only be used in the following way:
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (name, address, e-mail, etc.) may be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to process future transactions. We do not store credit card numbers on our servers.