- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 7/28/2022: The New York Times recommends 13 New Books Coming in August
- 7/26/2022: Barack Obama's Summer 2022 Reading List!
- 7/26/2022: 2022 Booker Prize Longlist Announced!
- 7/16/2022: The Washington Post recommends 12 noteworthy books for July and August
- KCLS Author Events
- Pre-Order Fredrik Backman's "The Winners"
- July 2022 Seattle Times Books Catch Up...
- npr recent book reviews and author interviews
- 7/12/2022: Congratulations 2022 US Poet Laureate: Ada Limon!
- 2022/2023 Seattle Arts + Lectures Season Announced!
- Book-It 2022-23 Season Announced
- Sno-Isle Library Author Events
- 6/30/2022: npr Recommends 8 Books to Enjoy at the Beach This Summer
- 7/2/2022: NPR staff and critics favorite books so far this year
- 6/30/2022: The LA Times recommends 10 books for July
- 6/15/2022: The 2022 Women's Prize Winner is announced!
- 6/6/2022: Bill Gates recommends summer reads
- 5/26/22: Washington Post recommends 8 thrillers and mysteries to read this summer
- 5/26/2022: 13 feel-good books to brighten your summer from The Washington Post
- Boxed Notecards!
- Latest Book Club choices from Oprah, Reese, Jenna + GMA
- Links for Book People
- WOTS page 2
You are hereBack to top
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you order or register on our site. As appropriate/necessary, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you will only be used in the following way:
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (name, address, e-mail, etc.) may be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to process future transactions. We do not store credit card numbers on our servers.