- Browse Books
- WOTS 2020
- Book Blog
- Bookshop Staff Holiday Gift Recommendations 2020
- 11/23/2020: NYT Book Review 10 Best Books of 2020
- 11/19/2020: 10 best books of 2020 from The Washington Post
- 11/20/20: "Unsettled Ground" examines the shifting legacy of the 1847 Whitman massacre
- 11/19/20: Seattle’s indie booksellers suggest perfect gifts
- 11/18/2020: 6 new paperbacks
- 11/18/2020: National Book Awards announced
- Barack Obama Memoir November 17, 2020
- By-Appointment Holiday Shopping
- 15 Feel good books recommended by The Washington Post
- 11/11/2020: The Plot Thickens recommends recent crime books
- 11/12/2020: Shop Indie Bookstores now!
- 11/10/2020: Megan Rapinoe's new memoir "One Life"
- 10 books to read in November from the Washington Post
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Preorder the new Ina Garten! and get a fantastic gift.
"Modern Comfort Food: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook" by Ina Garten coming October 6, 2020.
In Ina’s new book you’ll find a collection of all-new soul-satisfying dishes that will feed your deepest cravings. From cocktails to dessert, from special weekend breakfasts to quick weeknight dinners, you’ll find yourself making these cozy and delicious recipes over and over again.
Preorder "Modern Comfort Food" and receive the first-ever downloadable Barefoot Contessa Recipe Index!
This comprehensive digital index has every recipe in Ina Garten’s 12 beloved cookbooks.
Preorder "Modern Comfort Food" today and download it now!
Preorder your copy before October 6, 2020, then visit the Random House website here.
Enter your name and email; to answer "FROM WHICH RETAILER DID YOU PURCHASE? " select "Independent Bookstore;" and then enter "THE ORDER / TRANSACTION NUMBER" we provided you with when you placed your order. If you order over the phone, we will give you the number. If you order here online, we will include the number when we reply confirming your order.
You will then receive an email with download instructions for both desktop and mobile.
For any more information and to pre-order, call us here: 425-775-2789.
You may also order it just below.