- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 2/17/19: Reviews + Columns
- Moira's Seattle Times Book Club
- 2/12/19: New Book Tuesday
- 2/7/19: Recent reviews + columns
- Scriber Lake High students release a new book!
- February Upcoming Releases
- PBS Now Read This Book Club announces February title
- 1/27/19 Reviews + Columns
- Great Beacon article about Lisa Reddick
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Great Beacon article about Lisa Reddick
Lisa Reddick, owner of Pelindaba Lavender in Downtown Edmonds, is also an author!
Her first novel, "The Same River," was published October 2018. There is a great article in The Edmonds Beacon, here.
She said she wants her book “to move people to think, act, to understand more about what is going on in the world around us right now.”
We keep her book in stock as much as we can! And, if we don't have any signed copies in the store, we are pretty sure that Ms. Reddick will be happy to sign a copy of her book for you if you stop in her shop, just a block north of of us!
Spoiler alert: she has a sequel planned!
Visit the Pelindaba Lavender website for all things lavendar and lovely here.