- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 11/22/19: The 10 Best Books of 2019 chosen by The New York Times Book Review
- 11/22/19: Lindy West casts another witty, incisive spell with “The Witches Are Coming”
- 11/20/19: 2019 National Book Award winners announced
- PNBA 2020 Book Awards Shortlist!
- 11/19/19: New paperback titles
- 11/15/19: The Plot Thickens column in The Seattle Times
- 11/14/19: Mary Ann Gwinn recommends 4 new biographies
- 11/10/19: Beautiful New Gluten-Free Cookbook
- November: Oprah and Reese have both chosen new book club books
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
We welcome local author Alan Hardwick and his debut novel, "Never Been This Close to Crazy"
Alan Hardwick is an interrupted musician, father of five and an Edmonds Police Officer. His debut novel, "Never Been This Close To Crazy," was released on June 1, 2019.
The novel captures an inside look at the challenge of a single dad balancing police work and family life while facing unimaginable obstacles to falling in love.
"Utterly compelling..." - Robert Dugoni, International Best-Selling Author.
Alan and his band, One Love Bridge, are playing at Taste Edmonds over the weekend, too!
For more information about Alan, his book, and his band, visit his websites:
Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
111 5th Ave. South
Edmonds, WA 98020