- Browse Books
- MLK Jr Celebration 2021: Lift Every Voice
- Book Blog
- 2/21/2021: Sunday Seattle Times Books!
- 2/18/2021: New Staff Book Recommendations!
- 2/14/2022: Seattle Times book reviews this week
- 2/7/2021: Books in The Seattle Times: so many this week!
- 2/1/2021: 10 books to read in February from the Washington Post
- Michelle Obama's memoir finally coming in paperback!
- 1/1/2021: What James McBride Wants You to Read
- 1/27/2021: New memoirs worth reading
- 2021 Caldecott and Newbery Medal Winners
- Sno-Isle Libraries' new online author series for 2021: Open Book.
- PNBA 2021 Book Awards!
- 12/29/2020: Seattle Times critic picks 20 of the most eagerly awaited books of 2021
- 1/6/2021: Debut novel "The Prophets" gets amazing acclaim.
- 1/1/2021: From EW: Page-turning winter books you won't be able to put down
- 12/8/2020: Bill Gates recommends 5 good books for a lousy year.
- Amanda Gorman: National Youth Poet Laureate
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Virtual author event with Richard Taylor, Jr. and his new book "31 Days of Power"
Richard Taylor, Jr., brings us "31 Days of Power: A Simplified Approach To Everyday Mental Health." In his new book, Richard brings light to so many conversations around mental health; some common, some seemingly unique; and gives practical approaches the reader can utilize in his or her daily living. This is a great tool for those who are trying to break the stigma, those who want to gain a greater understanding of mental health, and those who need a fresh start to get back up and fight for personal better mental health.
Thursday, March 18, 2021 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
111 5th Ave. South
Edmonds, WA 98020
Email or call for price 425-775-2789
Availability: Special Order
Published: Taylormade Empowerment - January 1st, 2021