- Browse Books
- WOTS 2021
- Book Blog
- 10/10/2021: a week of Seattle Times book reviews
- 10/7/2021: Nobel Prize in Literature: Abdulrazak Gurnah
- 10/5/2021: Adult books for teens who are ready to read beyond the YA shelf.
- 10/5/2021: Supply chain woes have hit the book world! Paperbacks to buy soon.
- 10/4/2021: 2021 Finalists for National Book Awards announced.
- October 2021: Witchy + Spooky books that we love!
- 9/29/2021: Recommended October books from The New York Times
- 2021 September Seattle Times book reviews catch up
- 9/28/2021: Books to read in October from The Washington Post
- 9/26/2021: 2021 Banned Books Week!
- 9/16/2021: NYT Fall Books Preview: Fiction
- 9/10/2021: Congratulations Jess Walter!
- 9/10/2021: 2021 Washington State Book Awards announced
- 9/7/2021: 15 Books to Read this Fall from the Washington Post
- 8/30/2021: 34 Most Anticipated Books of Fall 2021
- Dave Egger's new novel, hardcover edition, available at Indies only!
- 2022 Calendars are arriving!
- Latest Book Club choices from Oprah, Reese, Jenna + GMA
- 10/20/2021: Michelle was on Evening Magazine on King 5!
- October 2021: Gifting suggestions: Beautiful editions of classics with bonus content!
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Virtual author event with Richard Taylor, Jr. and his new book "31 Days of Power"
Richard Taylor, Jr., brings us "31 Days of Power: A Simplified Approach To Everyday Mental Health." In his new book, Richard brings light to so many conversations around mental health; some common, some seemingly unique; and gives practical approaches the reader can utilize in his or her daily living. This is a great tool for those who are trying to break the stigma, those who want to gain a greater understanding of mental health, and those who need a fresh start to get back up and fight for personal better mental health.
Thursday, March 18, 2021 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
111 5th Ave. South
Edmonds, WA 98020