- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 11/17/22: The Washington Post names 10 best books of 2022
- 11/16/22: 2022 National Book Award Winners Announced
- 11/1/22. The PNBA shortlist has been announced!
- 11/1/2022: Washington Post chooses 10 noteworthy books for November
- November 2022 Seattle Times Books Catch-Up!
- 10/27/22: From the New York Times 15 Books Coming in November
- 10/11/22: MacArthur Foundation Announces "Genius Awards"
- 10/6/22: 2022 Nobel Prize for Literature Announced
- Fall 2022 Cookbooks.
- 2022 Big Fall Books!
- Signed Editions make great gifts!
- npr recent book reviews and author interviews
- Boxed Notecards!
- Latest Book Club choices from Oprah, Reese, Jenna + GMA
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Third Thursday Art Walk! Join us to meet Andrea Pons with her new, and personal, cookbook: "Mamacita!"
Join us for Third Thursday Art Walk to meet cookbook author Andrea Pons, and hear the amazing story of her family and their immigration story.
"Mamacita" began as a celebration of the authentic Mexican recipes Andrea Pons loved growing up, but it quickly became a way for her to return to her roots and reconnect with her Mexican heritage. In her journey through food, she shares not only her experiences with cooking but also her family’s immigration story.
In this inspiring and creative Mexican cookbook, the cook and author takes you on a journey through flavor, family, and her immigration story. With 78 easy and delicious recipes from three generations of women in her family, this cookbook offers you a taste of authentic Mexican cuisine.
Andrea Pons is a production manager, food stylist, and author based in Seattle, Washington. Born in Guanajuato, Mexico, and raised in the United States, Andrea Pons creates recipes that encourage readers to share a meal around the dinner table and that raise awareness about immigration.
All the information is here: MamacitaCookbook.com.
Andrea will be in conversation with our very own David Brewster, who knows his way around a kitchen, and a paella pan!
This is going to be a lovely and mouth-watering event! Looking forward to seeing you here!
[David and his favorite protege!]
Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
111 5th Ave. South
Edmonds, WA 98020
Availability: Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Published: Princeton Architectural Press - October 18th, 2022