- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 11/22/19: The 10 Best Books of 2019 chosen by The New York Times Book Review
- 11/22/19: Lindy West casts another witty, incisive spell with “The Witches Are Coming”
- 11/20/19: 2019 National Book Award winners announced
- PNBA 2020 Book Awards Shortlist!
- 11/19/19: New paperback titles
- 11/15/19: The Plot Thickens column in The Seattle Times
- 11/14/19: Mary Ann Gwinn recommends 4 new biographies
- 11/10/19: Beautiful New Gluten-Free Cookbook
- November: Oprah and Reese have both chosen new book club books
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Summer Wine Walk! Edmonds Bookshop is a "sip stop" for this walk!
Art Walk Edmonds' annual fundraisers are the immensely popular Wine Walks held twice each summer.
Edmonds Bookshop is a sip stop on the August 3rd Wine Walk! Can't wait to see you!
August 3rd, 5-8pm ~ tickets on sale now!
Your favorite shops in downtown Edmonds will be featuring wine tastings from select Washington boutique wineries. Meet the local winemakers who will be pouring tastes of their hand-crafted wines. Sip local wines, shop small, socialize with good friends, and support the Arts in Edmonds all on a gorgeous summer evening.
A ticket gets you 10 tokens for one-ounce pours. Additional tasting tokens will be available for purchase at the event.
All the information, and to buy tickets, here www.artwalkedmonds.com/wine-walks
Saturday, August 3, 2019 - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
111 5th Ave. South
Edmonds, WA 98020