- Browse Books
- WOTS 2021
- Book Blog
- 10/10/2021: a week of Seattle Times book reviews
- 10/7/2021: Nobel Prize in Literature: Abdulrazak Gurnah
- 10/5/2021: Adult books for teens who are ready to read beyond the YA shelf.
- 10/5/2021: Supply chain woes have hit the book world! Paperbacks to buy soon.
- 10/4/2021: 2021 Finalists for National Book Awards announced.
- October 2021: Witchy + Spooky books that we love!
- 9/29/2021: Recommended October books from The New York Times
- 2021 September Seattle Times book reviews catch up
- 9/28/2021: Books to read in October from The Washington Post
- 9/26/2021: 2021 Banned Books Week!
- 9/16/2021: NYT Fall Books Preview: Fiction
- 9/10/2021: Congratulations Jess Walter!
- 9/10/2021: 2021 Washington State Book Awards announced
- 9/7/2021: 15 Books to Read this Fall from the Washington Post
- 8/30/2021: 34 Most Anticipated Books of Fall 2021
- Dave Egger's new novel, hardcover edition, available at Indies only!
- 2022 Calendars are arriving!
- Latest Book Club choices from Oprah, Reese, Jenna + GMA
- 10/20/2021: Michelle was on Evening Magazine on King 5!
- October 2021: Gifting suggestions: Beautiful editions of classics with bonus content!
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Join us to celebrate the publication of Benjamin Schmitt's new poetry collection.
Benjamin Schmitt's newest poetry collection, "The Saints of Capitalism," will be published November 19, 2021! Join us the night before in a virtual event on Facebook Live to celebrate with him.
Mr. Schmitt will read from his new collection and answer questions about his life and work. He will be in conversation with, and interviewed by, Brian Langston and Karla Mancero. They are both writers as well, so they will know all the right questions to ask, and maybe they will be able to ferret out deep, dark behind-the-scenes stuff! [one can hope!]
We will have signed copies of his book available to purchase on the official publication date: November 19, 2021! Let us know if would like us to save one for you: email us here, or call anytime: 425-775-2789.
Benjamin Schmitt is the author of four books, most recently "The Saints of Capitalism" and "Soundtrack to a Fleeting Masculinity." His poems have appeared or are forthcoming in Sojourners, Antioch Review, The Good Men Project, Hobart, Columbia Review, Spillway, and elsewhere. A co-founder of Pacifica Writers’ Workshop, he has also written articles for The Seattle Times and At The Inkwell. He lives in Seattle with his wife and children.
Find out even more on his website: benjaminschmittpoetry.com.
Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
111 5th Ave South
Edmonds, WA 98020