- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 11/22/19: The 10 Best Books of 2019 chosen by The New York Times Book Review
- 11/22/19: Lindy West casts another witty, incisive spell with “The Witches Are Coming”
- 11/20/19: 2019 National Book Award winners announced
- PNBA 2020 Book Awards Shortlist!
- 11/19/19: New paperback titles
- 11/15/19: The Plot Thickens column in The Seattle Times
- 11/14/19: Mary Ann Gwinn recommends 4 new biographies
- 11/10/19: Beautiful New Gluten-Free Cookbook
- November: Oprah and Reese have both chosen new book club books
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
First Dibs Holiday Open House in downtown Edmonds!
Come to downtown Edmonds for First Dibs! — a holiday open house offering a first look at all the festive new merchandise before the holiday rush really gets started.
The town gets decked out and each store will feature something special for just one night! A special discount, or a gift with purchase or a unique experience. It is always a great evening!
Here at Edmonds Bookshop we will have lots of holiday books and cards and lovely gift items ready for you to start your shopping -- or at least to start making your lists!
We will feature two [count 'em: 2!] specials for First Dibs night!
1. 20% off any one item
2. "Blind date with a book!"*
*Free with any purchase, your choice of one book in a plain brown wrapper!
Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
111 5th Ave. South
Edmonds, WA 98020