- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 4/23/19: New Book Tuesday!
- 4/21/19: Pacific NW Magazine cover story: "Seattle Prohibition"
- 4/16/19: New Book Tuesday!
- 4/14/19: Nirvana’s manager breaks his silence on Kurt Cobain
- 4/12/19: New paperbacks!
- Seattle Reads 2019 Title: "The Best We Could Do"
- 4/1/19: Moira’s Book Club has chosen their next book
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Book Club meeting: "Less" by Andrew Sean Greer
A struggling novelist travels the world to avoid an awkward wedding in this hilarious Pulitzer Prize-winning novel full of "arresting lyricism and beauty" -- The New York Times Book Review
For more information about the book, visit the Bookclub Page here.
Thursday, February 7, 2019 - 7:00pm to 8:00pm
111 5th Ave. South
Edmonds, WA 98020