- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 11/22/19: The 10 Best Books of 2019 chosen by The New York Times Book Review
- 11/22/19: Lindy West casts another witty, incisive spell with “The Witches Are Coming”
- 11/20/19: 2019 National Book Award winners announced
- PNBA 2020 Book Awards Shortlist!
- 11/19/19: New paperback titles
- 11/15/19: The Plot Thickens column in The Seattle Times
- 11/14/19: Mary Ann Gwinn recommends 4 new biographies
- 11/10/19: Beautiful New Gluten-Free Cookbook
- November: Oprah and Reese have both chosen new book club books
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Book Club: "The Friend" by Sigrid Nunez.
Winner of the 2018 National Book Award for Fiction
Elegiac and searching, "The Friend" is both a meditation on loss and a celebration of human-canine devotion.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 9:00am to 10:00am
111 5th Ave. South
Edmonds, WA 98020