- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 3/5/2023: Recent Memoirs + Biographies About Women
- Elaine's March 2023 column: Historical Fiction by and About Women
- 3/1/2023: Washington Post chooses 10 noteworthy books for March
- 3/1/2023: The New York Times Recommends New Books for March
- March 2023 Pre-Orders!
- 2/7/2023: Beautiful and Cute Little Books!
- February 2023 Seattle Times Catch Up!
- 1/12/2023: Books we're looking forward to this year!
- 1/5/23. The PNBA Award Winners have been announced!
- 12/1/2022: 2022 Staff Favorites!
- npr recent book reviews and author interviews
- Latest Book Club choices from Oprah, Reese, Jenna + GMA
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Edmonds Bookshop Shipping Policy
Thank you for visiting and shopping at EdmondsBookshop.com
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment method: USPS Media Mail.
Estimated Delivery Times: 7 - 10 business days
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
EdmondsBookshop.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
EdmondsBookshop.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
EdmondsBookshop.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.