- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 2/17/19: Reviews + Columns
- Moira's Seattle Times Book Club
- 2/12/19: New Book Tuesday
- 2/7/19: Recent reviews + columns
- Scriber Lake High students release a new book!
- February Upcoming Releases
- PBS Now Read This Book Club announces February title
- 1/27/19 Reviews + Columns
- Great Beacon article about Lisa Reddick
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
The Age of Innocence [With Earbuds] (Playaway Adult Fiction) (Pre-Recorded Audio Player)
The Age of Innocence, Edith Wharton's most famous novel, is a love story, written immediately after the end of the First World War. Its brilliant anatomization of the snobbery and hypocrisy of the wealthy elite of New York society in the 1870s made it an instant classic, and it won the Pulitzer Prize in 1921.