- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 2/17/19: Reviews + Columns
- Moira's Seattle Times Book Club
- 2/12/19: New Book Tuesday
- 2/7/19: Recent reviews + columns
- Scriber Lake High students release a new book!
- February Upcoming Releases
- PBS Now Read This Book Club announces February title
- 1/27/19 Reviews + Columns
- Great Beacon article about Lisa Reddick
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
The Age of Innocence (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
This Wharton's Novel is noted for the attention to detail and accurate portrayal of how the upper class in the 19th-century American East Coast lived, full of irony and social tragedy in its plot. Being from the upper class herself, Wharton witnessed the dramatic change society suffered by the end of the First World War. Wharton was 58 years old when this book was published.