- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 4/23/19: New Book Tuesday!
- 4/21/19: Pacific NW Magazine cover story: "Seattle Prohibition"
- 4/16/19: New Book Tuesday!
- 4/14/19: Nirvana’s manager breaks his silence on Kurt Cobain
- 4/12/19: New paperbacks!
- Seattle Reads 2019 Title: "The Best We Could Do"
- 4/1/19: Moira’s Book Club has chosen their next book
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
The Winter of the Witch (Winternight Trilogy) (Large Print / Library Binding)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
January 2019 Indie Next List
“The Winter of the Witch takes place immediately after the events in The Girl in the Tower. The world of the old gods is fading, and a new religion is claiming the hearts of Vasya’s people. Rus is on the brink of war, and Vasya, it seems, is up against the whole world. With the help of new allies, Vasya is determined to save all that she holds dear even if it means sacrificing everything. Vasya is the kind of character you cheer for, cry with, and roar alongside. ‘Petrichor,’ the word used to describe that sweet, earthy smell after it rains, is how I would describe the Winternight Trilogy. Arden’s storytelling encompasses all your senses, so grab a hot mug of your favorite drink and settle in for Vasya’s adventures in The Winter of the Witch.”
— Jen Steele, Boswell Book Company, Milwaukee, WI