- Browse Books
- WOTS 2020
- Book Blog
- Bookshop Staff Holiday Gift Recommendations 2020
- 11/20/20: "Unsettled Ground" examines the shifting legacy of the 1847 Whitman massacre
- 11/19/20: Seattle’s indie booksellers suggest perfect gifts
- 11/18/2020: 6 new paperbacks
- 11/18/2020: National Book Awards announced
- Barack Obama Memoir November 17, 2020
- 15 Feel good books recommended by The Washington Post
- 11/11/2020: The Plot Thickens recommends recent crime books
- 11/12/2020: Shop Indie Bookstores now!
- 11/10/2020: Megan Rapinoe's new memoir "One Life"
- 10 books to read in November from the Washington Post
- 11/19/2020: 10 best books of 2020 from The Washington Post
- 11/23/2020: NYT Book Review 10 Best Books of 2020
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Peanut Butter and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #3) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
“Hilarious and charming. The most lovable duo since Frog and Toad.” —NYT-bestselling creator of the Dog Man and Captain Underpants series, Dav Pilkey
Narwhal's obsession with a new favorite food leads the duo into hijinks and hilarity in the third book of this all-star early graphic novel series!
Narwhal and Jelly are back and Narwhal has a new obsession . . . peanut butter! Narwhal is so obsessed they even want to change their name to . . . that's right . . . Peanut Butter! Ever-sensible Jelly isn't so sure that's the best idea, but is all for Narwhal trying new things (instead of just eating waffles all the time, no matter how delicious waffles are).
In this third book, Narwhal and Jelly star in three new stories about trying new things, favorite foods and accepting who we are. Always funny and never didactic, this underwater duo charms again through their powerful combination of positive thinking, imagination and joyfulness.
About the Author
BEN CLANTON is the bestselling author and illustrator of the Narwhal and Jelly series whose picture books include Mo's Mustache; Vote for Me!; Rot, the Cutest in the World!; Boo Who?; It Came in the Mail; Something Extraordinary and Rex Wrecks It!. He lives with his wife and kids in Seattle, Washington.
PRAISE FOR Peanut Butter and Jelly:
"Brimming with whimsy and joy." --School Library Journal
“Good fun. For readers who like: their first chapter books with personality.” --Type Books