- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 1/21/2020: Paperback picks from The Seattle Times
- 1/15/2020: "A Very Stable Genius" New book portrays Trump as erratic, ‘at times dangerously uninformed’
- 1/21/2020: Ciscoe Morris has a new book!
- 1/20/2020: Reporters who broke Harvey Weinstein story to speak at Benaroya Hall.
- 1/17/2020:Historian Knute Berger adds a new introduction to a classic book about Seattle
- 1/16/2020: Why do catchy lyrics always get stuck in your head?
- 1/11/2020: Finalists announced for the NBCC 2019 Awards.
- 1/8/2020: New paperbacks to start your new year!
- 1/1/2020: President Obama's favorite books of 2019
- 1/1/2020: 5 of the most highly anticipated books of 2020
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Peanut Butter and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #3) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
“Hilarious and charming. The most lovable duo since Frog and Toad.” —NYT-bestselling creator of the Dog Man and Captain Underpants series, Dav Pilkey
Narwhal's obsession with his new favorite food leads him into hijinks and hilarity in the third book of this all-star early graphic novel series!
Narwhal and Jelly are back and Narwhal has a new obsession . . . peanut butter! He's so obsessed he even wants to change his name to . . . that's right . . . Peanut Butter! Ever-sensible Jelly isn't so sure that's the best idea, but is all for Narwhal trying new things (instead of just eating waffles all the time, no matter how delicious waffles are).
In this third book, Narwhal and Jelly star in three new stories about trying new things, favorite foods and accepting who we are. Always funny and never didactic, this underwater duo charms again through their powerful combination of positive thinking, imagination and joyfulness.
About the Author
BEN CLANTON is an author and illustrator whose picture books include It Came in the Mail, Something Extraordinary, Rex Wrecks It!, Mo's Mustache and Vote for Me! He is the illustrator of the Jasper John Dooley series by Caroline Adderson and the illustrator of Max Has a Fish by Wiley Blevins. He lives with his wife and son in Tacoma, Washington.
PRAISE FOR Peanut Butter and Jelly:
"(B)riming with whimsy and joy." --School Library Journal
“Good fun. For readers who like: their first chapter books with personality.” --Type Books