- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 11/22/19: The 10 Best Books of 2019 chosen by The New York Times Book Review
- 11/22/19: Lindy West casts another witty, incisive spell with “The Witches Are Coming”
- 11/20/19: 2019 National Book Award winners announced
- PNBA 2020 Book Awards Shortlist!
- 11/19/19: New paperback titles
- 11/15/19: The Plot Thickens column in The Seattle Times
- 11/14/19: Mary Ann Gwinn recommends 4 new biographies
- 11/10/19: Beautiful New Gluten-Free Cookbook
- November: Oprah and Reese have both chosen new book club books
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum #26) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
This isn't just another case. This is family.
How far will Stephanie Plum go to protect the one person who means the most to her? The stakes have never been higher in this #1 New York Times bestseller from Janet Evanovich.
Grandma Mazur has decided to get married again - this time to a local gangster named Jimmy Rosolli. If Stephanie has her doubts about this marriage, she doesn't have to worry for long, because the groom drops dead of a heart attack 45 minutes after saying, "I do."
A sad day for Grandma Mazur turns into something far more dangerous when Jimmy's former "business partners" are convinced that his new widow is keeping the keys to a financial windfall all to herself. But the one thing these wise guys didn't count on was the widow's bounty hunter granddaughter, who'll do anything to save her.
About the Author
Over the course of the last 25 years, Janet Evanovich has written a staggering 23 #1 New York Times bestsellers in the Stephanie Plum series. In addition to the Plum novels, Janet has co-written the New York Times bestselling series, Fox and O'Hare novels (including The Big Kahuna with Peter Evanovich), the Knight and Moon novels, the Lizzy and Diesel series, the Alexandra Barnaby novels, and coauthor of a graphic novel, Troublemaker, with her daughter, Alex.