- 2021 Holiday Catalog
- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- December 2021 Bonus list! Our favorite books of the year.
- 11/30/2021: Washington Post recommends 10 books to read in December
- 11/24/2021: New York Times picks 8 books to read in December
- 11/30/2021: New York Times chooses Best Books of 2021
- 11/18/2021: Washington Post chooses the 10 best books of 2021
- 2021 Staff Recommendations for Holiday Gifting
- November 2021: Books from the NYT 2021 Holiday Gift Guide
- 11/17/2021: 2021 National Book Award Winners Announced
- 11/8/2021: 2022 Pacific Northwest Book Awards Shortlist Announced
- October 2021: Gifting suggestions: Beautiful editions of classics with bonus content!
- 10/7/2021: Nobel Prize in Literature: Abdulrazak Gurnah
- Latest Book Club choices from Oprah, Reese, Jenna + GMA
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
Ansel Adams 2022 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Enjoy Ansel Adams' iconic nature photographs all year long in this durable wire-bound wall calendar with generous space for recording monthly schedules. Ansel Adams' "Authorized Edition" calendars have been a beloved annual tradition for over thirty-five years. This 2022 wall calendar includes:
- Fourteen spectacular black and white landscape photographs by legendary artist and environmentalist Ansel Adams, carefully selected and sequenced to reflect the changing seasons.
- Large format 12.8" x 15.6" wall calendar (25.6" x 15.6" open).
- Scenes from Yosemite National Park, Kings Canyon National Park, Mount Rainier National Park, and more.
- The perfect inspirational gift for lovers of fine art, photography, nature, and the outdoors.
- Printed in rich duotone on premium paper stock, making each page suitable for framing at year's end.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and major religious holidays.
- Printed and manufactured in the United States of America.
About the Author
Ansel Adams (1902-1984) was the most honored American photographer of the twentieth century. Through the exhibition and publication of his work, his writings, and his leadership in the Sierra Club, Adams was also a prescient and highly effective voice in the fight to preserve America's remaining wilderness.