- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 11/22/19: The 10 Best Books of 2019 chosen by The New York Times Book Review
- 11/22/19: Lindy West casts another witty, incisive spell with “The Witches Are Coming”
- 11/20/19: 2019 National Book Award winners announced
- PNBA 2020 Book Awards Shortlist!
- 11/19/19: New paperback titles
- 11/15/19: The Plot Thickens column in The Seattle Times
- 11/14/19: Mary Ann Gwinn recommends 4 new biographies
- 11/10/19: Beautiful New Gluten-Free Cookbook
- November: Oprah and Reese have both chosen new book club books
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
9/26/19: Local Independent Bookstore news: one brand new; one relocation; all good!
These days, opening an independent bookstore is an act of optimism; a statement of belief in the power of books and reading.
Former Modest Mouse bassist Eric Judy and interior designer Desirae Wilkerson open a new bookstore in West Seattle! The article in The Seattle Times here.
And The Neverending Bookshop has moved to our very own Perrinville!
The Neverending Bookshop: a crafty destination for fantasy lovers. The article in The Seattle Times here.