- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 7/12/2020: Sunday Seattle Times reviews
- 7/5/2020: Sunday Seattle Times reviews
- "Now Read This" 2020 Catch Up
- Where's Waldo 2020?
- 7/6/2020: Video from local author Wendy Kendall
- 7/3/2020: 16 Books to Watch For in July from the New York Times
- 6/24/2020: List from Oprah - Books by women to transport you this summer
- 6/24/20: New paperbacks: bestsellers, award winners, local authors!
- 6/16/20: Modern Scandanavian Baking, a new cookbook
- 6/16/20: Alternate history novel: "Rodham"
- 6/5/2020: 3 female-authored crime fiction picks from Seattle Times
- 6/3/2020: Striving to be antiracist, with all the recommended reading we can find!
- npr recent author interviews
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
6/16/20: Modern Scandanavian Baking, a new cookbook
In the absence of the traditional Syttende Mai parade, Daytona Strong’s new ‘Modern Scandinavian Baking’ celebrates heritage, memories and love.
The article/review with a recipe here in The Seattle Times.