- Browse Books
- Book Blog
- 11/22/19: The 10 Best Books of 2019 chosen by The New York Times Book Review
- 11/22/19: Lindy West casts another witty, incisive spell with “The Witches Are Coming”
- 11/20/19: 2019 National Book Award winners announced
- PNBA 2020 Book Awards Shortlist!
- 11/19/19: New paperback titles
- 11/15/19: The Plot Thickens column in The Seattle Times
- 11/14/19: Mary Ann Gwinn recommends 4 new biographies
- 11/10/19: Beautiful New Gluten-Free Cookbook
- November: Oprah and Reese have both chosen new book club books
- Links for Book People
You are hereBack to top
11/10/19: Beautiful New Gluten-Free Cookbook
Aran Goyoaga infuses the picture-perfect food of ‘Cannelle et Vanille’ with meaning and purpose,
The chef and photographer presents a book as beautiful as her curriculum vitae.
A lovely review/excerpt in Pacific Northwest Magazine here.
Availability: Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Published: Sasquatch Books - September 24th, 2019